Having been through a transformation which was the driving force of my becoming a coach, I know that the reason we are stuck is because we are harbouring negative emotions and limiting beliefs that need to be cleared. There are things that a coach can do to help, but here are some tips to first recognise and then to help break free of negative emotions.
Identifying Negative Emotions
Bottling up your emotions can lead to allergies, nausea, constipation, headaches, sleep disorders, and disease. Listen to your body because the way your body reacts to emotions will help you identify them. Once you’ve discovered the negative emotion, you can do things to change and control it.
Why do we hold on to Pain and Anger?
Our negative experiences create the patterns we follow. The brain maps out the pattern according to your response to the experience. For example, if you were told to go to bed as punishment in your childhood, you’re likely to associate bed with fear and sadness.
A couple of life changing things for me was when my transformational coach identified that exercise meant death to my subconscious, so no matter how motivated I thought I was to exercise to better my health, then I would sabotage myself as my subconscious was wanting to keep me safe. A more recent awareness is things that happened in my childhood, which until last week I used to laugh about, had actually cemented in my subconscious a feeling that I was insignificant so I was self-sabotaging when building my business.
Until you explore and then release these negative emotions you may never achieve your full potential.
Signs of Holding onto Negative Emotions
Check whether you’re constantly giving in to negative emotions such as pessimism, vengefulness, or addictive behavior. Self-sabotage or lack of motivation are also two well recognised signs that you are harbouring negative emotions. Exploring and finding negative emotions is not about pointing the finger to blame your parents, but it is about your awareness so you can consciously make different decisions. If you are holding onto negative emotions, forgiveness is the first step towards happiness.
How to Deal with Heartache
There are many ways to heal a broken heart. Learn to let go when it’s time. If you want to find love, don’t allow an inferiority complex to hold you back. Rejection doesn’t mean you’re unworthy. It’s just a matter of finding the right partner and not making them the center of your life. Preserve your independence and individuality.
9 Ways to Overcome Heartbreak and Move On
- Write your feelings down in a journal. This will give you a good idea of what to look for in the future and what to avoid. I find journaling so beneficial for finding those aha moments and often getting to the root of a problem.
- Ask yourself whether you’re always attracted to those who cannot contribute to your happiness.
- Sweep away all memories of your past relationships and imagine you’re sweeping away negative emotions from your heart.
- Devote time to your hobbies and the activities you used to enjoy. Find a new hobby.
- Exercise to keep yourself happy, fit and healthy, but don’t overdo it or it could lead to exhaustion. Join a community sport where you get to connect with people.
- Shift the focus from your misery to the lives of your friends. How are they really feeling about life at the moment? What is going on for them? Talking to them about your feelings will lighten the load.
- Forgive your ex. Be grateful for the joy you shared and the lessons you learned because of your relationship. Forgiveness is a prerequisite for future happiness.
- Go on a journey to find your spiritual self. Once you discover the joy within, you won’t be desperate to find it in the external world.
- Give a needy dog or cat a loving home and you’ll get unconditional love in return. Pets are the best stress busters and mood lifters.
Here Are Just A Few Alternative Natural Remedies To Try That Can Help Control Depression And Negative Emotions
❇ Pranayama (including Deep Tummy Breathing)
❇ Tai Chi
❇ Reiki for Emotional Healing
❇ Release negative emotions and limiting beliefs with a coach who knows time line therapy and NLP
❇ Visit a Creatrix Transformologist coach to breakthrough your barriers that are preventing you from finding your joy
❇ The Importance of Gratitude
❇ EFT tapping
Discover What Is Holding You Back In One Call!
Book a Blockage Identifier Call
SAVE $150 – PAY JUST $25
In 1 hour, you will feel heard and get some clarity as I help you discover what is holding you back