I was once a diet junkie always with the goal of losing weight. In my teens, any diet, you name it, I tried it. I still cringe when I remember the crazy diets I tried in the day, like two days apples, two days cheese, two days chicken, two days salad, where all you could on those days was that one food. Whoever thought that was a sensible eating plan? I am so much wiser in my 50’s. I now know dieting was a contributing factor in why I created a binge eating problem.
Dieting can be bad for our health in several ways:
- Yo-yo dieting: Constantly losing and gaining weight, a pattern known as yo-yo dieting, can lead to various health issues such as high blood pressure, heart disease, and diabetes.
- Nutritional deficiencies: Restrictive diets can lead to missing vital nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids leading to a weakened immune system, anaemia, and other health problems.
- Disordered eating: Dieting can lead to disordered eating, which includes conditions such as anorexia, bingeing, and bulimia. These conditions can have severe physical and mental health consequences.
- Increased stress levels: Dieting often involves a lot of self-imposed rules and restrictions, leading to feelings of guilt and stress when breaking the rules causing increased cortisol levels, contributing to weight gain and other health problems.
- Loss of muscle mass: Rapid weight loss caused by dieting can lead to a loss of muscle mass, which can adversely affect metabolism, strength, and overall health.
- Negative self-perception: Dieting often promotes the idea that our bodies are not good enough, leading to negative self-perception and body dissatisfaction harming our mental health and self-esteem.
It’s important to note that dieting does not always mean restrictive eating, but it’s about finding a sustainable and balanced way of eating. Instead of restrictive dieting, focus on developing a healthy relationship with food and making sustainable lifestyle changes that promote overall well-being.
Are you ready to lose weight without counting calories or feeling deprived? If you are you tired of dieting and not seeing results? Look no further than virtual gastric band hypnosis!
What is Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis?
Virtual gastric band hypnosis is a non-surgical weight loss method that uses hypnotherapy to simulate the effects of gastric band surgery. The technique involves a hypnotic procedure in which the hypnotist guides the individual through a virtual surgery, during which a “band” is placed around the top of the stomach creating a small pouch. This virtual band reduces the stomach size and creates a feeling of fullness, leading to weight loss.
Why Not just have the Surgery?
But why choose virtual gastric band hypnosis over actual gastric band surgery? For starters, it’s non-invasive and doesn’t require any recovery time. Plus, it’s a fraction of the cost of the Surgery. But perhaps the most significant benefit is that it addresses the root cause of weight gain – emotional eating.
Emotional eating is the habit of using food as a coping mechanism for dealing with difficult emotions. It’s a common problem that often leads to overeating and weight gain. Virtual gastric band hypnosis addresses this issue by addressing the emotional triggers that lead to overeating and teaching individuals healthier ways to cope with their emotions.
But let’s be honest; hypnosis can seem a little scary. “Am I going to cluck like a chicken every time I hear the word ‘gastric band’?” you might be wondering. Fear not! During the hypnosis, you will be in a deep state of relaxation, similar to when you’re about to fall asleep. You will be aware of everything happening and can stop the procedure anytime if you are uncomfortable.
Another benefit of virtual gastric band hypnosis is that it helps change how you think about food. After the procedure, you’ll be less interested in high calorie, processed foods and more inclined to choose healthy, nutritious options. And the best part? You won’t feel deprived or restricted. You’ll be able to eat the foods you love in smaller portions.
Weight loss is not always easy, and it’s not always fun. But with virtual gastric band hypnosis, you’ll be able to lose weight in a way that feels natural and effortless. And who wouldn’t want that?
So, if you’re tired of dieting and not seeing results, give virtual gastric band hypnosis a try. It’s non-invasive, cost-effective, and addresses the root cause of weight gain – emotional eating. Plus, you won’t have to give up your favorite foods. So, you don’t have to say farewell to your favourite food. And the best part is you’ll be able to eat the foods you love in smaller portions.
I love virtual gastric band hypnosis as it is a superb option for those looking to lose weight without invasive Surgery or restrictive diets. It addresses emotional eating and helps individuals develop healthier habits while being a cost-effective and non-invasive option. And let’s be honest, who wouldn’t want to lose weight in a way that feels natural and effortless?
I have swapped out diet junkie for Netflix junkie, and you can find some gold nuggets of inspiration. I love this quote from the movie Off Track.
“When you find yourself at a crossroads between the winner or the loser within, always choose the winner. The loser will always find a way to lead you astray.
Don’t give up, never settle, and never back down.
When the going gets tough, don’t forget this is the moment you write your own history.”
If you’re ready to experience Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis, I am a Sheila Granger-trained hypnotherapist offering the services online so you can take the first step towards a healthier you.
Now choose to Invest in yourself to write your own history